Things I love about Fall:
- warm temperatures during the day, cool temperatures at night
- the gorgeous colours as the leaves change
- pumpkin everything
- cooking and baking...breads, muffins, soups, stews.
- the return of my favourite shows (Grey's Anatomy, Parenthood, Glee anyone?!)
Things I do not love about Fall:
- it's still dark out when I get up to workout in the morning. It's so much harder to get up!
- windy season in Lethbridge. Yesterday was 80km/hr winds. Don't even bother doing your hair!
What do you love/not love about Fall?