Monday, April 14, 2014

Blogging from a Phone

I have somehow stopped using my nice DSLR camera. Hopefully I will get back to it eventually but for the moment, I just don't have time to take it out, lug it around, transfer the pics to the computer and edit them. My iPhone has a pretty good camera on it and it's always with me. But, I have a problem posting the pictures onto the blog. When I go to post pictures from my phone when composing a blog entry, the pictures just aren't there. Any ideas why? So anytime I want to use a picture, I have to email it to myself, save it to the computer and write my blog entries from there...making me wonder why I didn't just take out the DSLR in the first place! Help, please.

5 comments:

Courtney said...

Are you using the Blogger app?

The Sampson Family said...

No advice, but I was just thinking the other day that I need to start using my camera more again, instead of just my phone!

CanadianMama said...

I have the same issue - it's so annoying!

Amanda von Arx said...

I use the blogger app and I've had no problems except for when I hadn't updated the app but that only happened once before I updated it...

Mrs. Z said...

That is super annoying! I use the blogger app and haven't had this issue so far.